Allison Fishman on CBS Early Show

broccoli rabe pasta
You probably already know about my pasta addiction. This one is a winner. I can’t give you too many details because it’s from a book that won’t be out until early next year, but you can see it’s rigatoni with broccoli rabe and some yummy Aidells sausage (one of my favorite brands). Did I mention this recipe comes from a healthy cookbook and that it’s ridiculously easy to prepare?
Allison Fishman
The author of the cookbook is Allison Fishman. I wrote last month about the photoshoot for her book, and this is another behind-the-scenes shot. If you don’t already know all about Allison, you might want to check out the CBS Early Show on Monday morning around 8:45. She’s making an appearance on behalf of Cooking Light magazine, and I bet the food is going to be tasty. I’ll update this post with links to the video and recipes tomorrow. And sorry about teasing you about the recipes, but I have to say this is going to be one of the best books I’ve ever published, so it’s definitely worth the wait.

This entry was posted in behind the scenes, healthy, pasta and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Allison Fishman on CBS Early Show

1. vanillasugar says:

you have a pasta addiction? i used too, I mean i still love it, but it really messes up my blood sugar and i refuse to eat those rice or whole grain pastas. ICK. my addiction is choc & pb.

2. WOW! It looks delicious!

3. Rara says:

i love pasta!i recently put a link to your blog on one of my twitter posts. i just LOVE your blog!

dawn: yeah, i should at least try whole wheat pasta considering how much i eat itpeachkins: thanksrara: that's great — thanks

Pasta, sausage, easy – sign me up!

6. Juliana says:

The pasta looks delicious…with all you need in it :-)

7. Ana Powell says:

Lovely pasta dish ♥

8. newlywed says:

looks great — i will look forward to this cookbooks! i really can't get enough cookbooks with good, healthy recipes.

eliana: that's how I feel toojuliana: thanksana: thanksnewlywed: thanks for visiting

10. Pingback: two pastas by 10:30am | Justcook NYC