almost wordless birthday

Key Lime Pie cupcakes

Key lime pie birthday cupcakes, baked for me by “daughter of Justcooknyc”…

This entry was posted in Baking, Desserts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to almost wordless birthday

1. awww!
    happy birthday indeed.
    lucky you!

2. Sweet! These look delicious. Are those crumbs of graham cracker crust up top? You’re making me wonder…happy birthday, dear Justin!

3. Elena says:

Happy Birthday Justin! I hope you have an awesome day!

4. Diana says:

Happy Birthday Justin! :) Wish I had me a daughter to bake some cupcakes. They look super tasty!

5. Christina says:

Happy birthday, Justin! Those cupcakes look delicious! :)

6. Suzanne says:

What a lucky Dad you are! The cupcakes look yummy. You know I’m a fan!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day. :)

7. Gypsy says:

Those are gorgeous! She is clearly following in your footsteps. I hope you had a fantastic day.

8. Joanna says:

Happy birthday! A talented little lady and you’re a lucky dad. :)

9. GIGI LOVES FOOD says:

LOOKS LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER INHERITED YOUR BAKING SKILLS, THOSE CUPCAKES LOOK YUMMY!! HAPPY B’DAY JUSTIN, HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DAY.

10. jennie says:

Those look wonderful. You’re a lucky papa.

11. Happy birthday! Aren’t you proud your daughter has inherited your love for cooking! The silence says it all. What a gorgeous job with the cupcakes!

12. Happy Birthday dear!

13. Sweet, Happy Birthday!

14. Oops, sorry I missed it–happy b-day. Should have sent you some cookies, if not a cake.

15. Wow. These look scrumptious. I’ve never had a key lime pie cupcake… I’m jealous. Your daughter is awesome.

Happy belated bday.

16. Annapet says:

Belated Happy Birthday! [And now scrolling back up to see the birthday cupcakes!]